Thursday, May 28, 2009

And still i love you


I don’t have everything
As a matter of fact I don’t have anything
Except a dream of a better day
And you will help me find my way
Being a man I am sure to make mistakes
But to keep you I would do all it takes
And if it meant my love was really true
I’d gladly die and watch over you
I wished you knew how much I cared
You’d see my love is true, By the life we’d share
Even if you changed your mind and say our love was not true
I’d want to die continuously cry and still I’d love you

2 comments:

  1. The piece of writing was really thought provoking....My take on it would be to advice amit to take things as they come into his stride...and if he sees much into this it might scrap away the peace from him

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx for the comment dude its really great as was u were the 1st one to comment on this blog
    well about the thought can feel what u said but i know life is about moving forward but there are something special from which it is diffucult to move on

    ReplyDelete