Sunday, April 24, 2011

Failure:

Uf every time i think its enough but there is still more to come, With every failure i think I am Done but then realize learning isn’t. Every failure made me stronger and more determined of my destiny. It has been long chasing others dream now its time to see 1.This is life and its reality of emerging as a lone winner. A struggle for existence, survival -it doesn’t mean that we don’t exist but making an impression is more important. We as an individual are stuck in our own pre-requisites constrain and frame of thoughts. Its high time I buckle up my laces and get focused. Days that are passing by and as I look back to see my efforts I realize hadn’t put any, may be have tried by not to the fullest before its too late or I am left to cry upon what I made my life need to get back to work. It is always a difficult thing to stand up give all the eze and comforts and do the work ie, specifically hard work. For me past 2 years have really been different , different in a way that u would have least expected things to happen and shape up and at least when u never expected them to happen in adversity . Nightmare is even less tragic but all happens for a cause. Failure is a mere virtue not a permanent entity.
I came across a line from a Pakistani writer “I am resilient, I am winner, I have what it takes” and tried reflecting its real deed word were very strong and motive more stronger. Then was reminded about the bird phoenix which rises from its own ashes and is reborn to complete its destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment